Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Afterglow Playlist

I like to listen to music while writing and I make a playlist for each of my books as I write it.
Since Afterglow is up for votes as a RONE nominee in the best contemporary, I'd like to share a few of the songs from the playlist, along with a link to where you can give a listen.
You can vote for Afterglow in the reader poll HERE




Feel a Whole Lot Better--Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

If You Want Me--Marketa Irglova and Glen Hansard (Once)

Irreplaceable--Beyonce

Stolen Car--Bruce Springsteen

Gone Gone Gone--The Everly Brothers

When Love Takes Over--David Guetta and Kelly Rowland

Silly Habits--Janice Ian

My Love Will Not Let You Down--Bruce Springsteen

2 comments:

  1. NICE! I do a playlist when I write too. It helps keep me in the mood I'm trying to create. Voted for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jude!!! I'll bet a lot of writers use playlists, or music. To me, writing and music go hand in hand.

      Delete