Friday, May 16, 2014

Moving

Hi all!
In an effort to get hold of my blogging efforts, which seems a bit like holding a snarling badger by the tail (they have tails, right?), I'm moving everything over to my website.
And because I never like to do anything in a small way, or an easy way either, I've got two exciting new blogs
Inside the Writer's Garret is all about my personal writing journey
Coffee with Friends is a meeting place, for blog hops, guest blogs, and all things involving the writing community.
I also have a Writing News page for what's going on with me writing wise--new reviews, new books, new trailers and so on.
You'll also find my Flash! page and, of course, lots of stuff about my books and stories
I've been busy getting settled. You can still find my old blogs here. And, once a month for the foreseeable future, I'll be over at Writer's Vineyard.
See you at my new home. Please bring wine. :)

1 comment: