Saturday, June 1, 2013

Summer Reading Trail

This summer is going to be a busy one for me. I have three new works being released in June and July. Since nothing is better than a balmy summer day and a good read, I'm happy to join in on the Summer Reading Trail and present some samplings of each.

In June, I'll offer up a taste of my new romantic comedy, Searching for Superman, coming to Champagne Books on June 3. A light love story replete with an old theater, a museum chock full of junk and a romantic hero that dresses as Superman for a kid's birthday parties, it's the perfect companion for a day at the beach.

July marks the release of my historical romance novella, Sweet Lenora. A handsome ship captain with dark secrets and a feisty heroine and lots of action make a good read for a hot summer's day.

In August, I'll give you a bit of The Lilac Hour, the first story in a trilogy of linked stories. Nostalgic and romantic, the stories are a sweet sigh for a summer afternoon.

 
To start reading, click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment