It's a good choice if you're looking for a special desert.
Here's the recipe:
Vanilla Wafer Crust:
4 cups vanilla wafers
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
2/3 cup sugar
24 ounce block of cream cheese, softened and chopped
2/3 cup sour cream
1/3 cup lemon juice
1 teaspoon lemon zest
2 cups fresh blueberries
1/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons water
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1. Process vanilla wafers in food processor or blender into fine crumbs. Combine with melted butter and nutmeg in a medium bowl
2. Press crust ingredients into the bottom of a greased nine inch spring form pan. Refrigerate for one hour.
3. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
4. Beat eggs in large bowl. Add cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice and lemon zest. Beat until well combined. Pour over chilled crust, spreading evenly.
5. Bake for 1 to 1 1/4 hours until crust is nearly set. Cool completely
6. Combine berries and sugar in medium saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat for about five minutes until sugar is disolved.
7. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for another five minutes
8. Combine water and cornstarch in a small cup. Stir into berries until mixture is thickened. Allow mixture to cool completely.
9. Pour berries over cheesecake. Spread evenly. Cover and chill for six hours or overnight.