Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Very Aspiring Blogger Award

I've been nominated for a very inspiring blogger award by Ally Shields. Ally is a very talented writer of urban fantasy. The first book of her Guardian Witch series,  Awakening the Fire, is available from Etopia Press.
Find out more about Ally here: http://allyshields.com/index.html

Thanks for the award Ally!





According to the award rules, I need to tell you seven things about me:

1. I love the theater. My husband and I save our pennies and go to see Broadway productions whenever possible. In December, we saw Once, which was a terrific and tender love story
2. I like to walk in the woods. There's a park near my house where I walk nearly every day.
3. I love my i-pod. I lost it a few weeks back and found it again yesterday. Highlight of my week!
4. I have a quirky sense of humor. I love weird stories. I use them whenever I can in my writing
5. I have a thing for raw cookie dough.
6. Hallmark commercials make me cry
7 I wanted to be a zookeeper when I was a kid

Next, I need to nominate 15 more bloggers. Here's my list

Evelie Acosta
Nikki Andrews
Annabel Aiden
January Bain
Catherine Cavendish
Elin Gregory
Jude Johnson
Cassiel Knight
Linda Rettstatt
Susan Roebuck
Karen Stivali
Patricia Bates
Angelica Hart and Zi
Sharon Kleve
Honor James



No comments:

Post a Comment