Thursday, March 22, 2012

The P-Town Queen cover!

The P-Town Queen. Cover art by Amanda Kelsey
  This is the cover for my romantic comedy, coming to CBG in June!


Nikki Silva thinks she’s blown up her life. Divorced, funding for her shark research cut off, she’s moved back to Provincetown to live with her father. Nikki’s written a grant proposal funded by a commission run by her ex-husband Ned, who would rather not give money to his ex-wife.

            Marco Tornetti wants to turn a Newark spaghetti joint into a trendy bistro. His silent partner, Fat Phil Lagosa, wants to use the place to solicit questionable business deals.  When Fat Phil turns on Marco and has him marked for a hit, Marco knows he’s in too deep.

            Marco escapes the hit man and takes the first bus out of the city. Marco figures that Phil would never look for him in Provincetown‘s gay community. But when he meets Nikki, he finds that pretending to be gay isn’t as easy as it would seem.



7 comments:

  1. Ute! I didn't know about this one. And an Amanda Kelsey cover too! Oh it looks great, I'm looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cover! Amanda is very talented! Good luck with your release.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cover too. May, you've had great luck with covers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have! I have! I hope my luck holds forever!

      Delete