Here's an easy recipe:
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 T Parmesan cheese
1/3 c flour
2 T milk
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
1/2 t pepper
1 t Italian seasoning
1/2 c chicken stock
1/4 c lemon juice
1/4 cup capers
1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
How to make it:
1. Cut chicken breasts in half lengthwise. Pound to 1/4 inch thickness
2. Beat egg and milk together in bowl
3. In a separate bowl, mix cheese, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
4. dredge breasts in flour, then dip into egg mixture, then coat with breadcrumbs
5. Pour enough olive oil to coat bottom of a large skillet. Heat oil.
6. Cook breasts in oil until done (3-5 minutes per side)
7. remove breasts from pan and cover with foil to keep warm
8. add stock, lemon juice and capers to the pan. Heat to boil, scraping pan drippings. Lower heat and cook until reduced by half.
9. pour sauce over chicken and sprinkle with parsley.
Blueberry Truth is available as an e-book. Click on cover for details.