Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thirteen Songs from Beanie's Playlist

I like to listen to music while I dream up trouble for my characters. When Blueberry Truth was released, I began to post some of the music from the playlist I'd used while writing and editing the book on my Facebook author page.

Here are thirteen songs from the list. You can click them on to watch and listen to a you-tube version of the song.

1. Blossom, Ryan Adams
2. Angel Dream, Tom Petty
3. Baby, Dave Matthews
4. Make you Feel my Love, Adele
5. Something to Believe in, Shawn Colvin
6. Summertime, Janis Joplin
7. Father and Daughter, Paul Simon
8. Close your Eyes, James Taylor and Carly Simon
9. Shelter from the Storm, Bob Dylan
10.Brand New Day, Van Morrison
11. Breaking Silence, Janis Ian
12.Honor them All, Janis Ian
13.My Baby Needs a Shepard, Emmy Lou Harris


For posted music, drop in on my fanpage.
For more thirteen lists, visit Thursday Thirteen






No comments:

Post a Comment